Green Beret Foundation
Caring for America's Quiet Professionals
The United States Army Special Forces, commonly known as the Green Berets, produces some of our nation’s finest and most elite warriors. They fight across a broad spectrum of missions in the pursuit of freedom for those oppressed and to protect our nation from those who seek to do us harm. They are known as our country's quiet professionals.
The Green Beret Foundation provides unconventional resources to facilitate the special needs of our wounded, ill and injured and imparts unique support to the Special Forces community in order to strengthen readiness and uphold Green Beret traditions and values. We operate with high efficiency in the most challenging special operations environment, mitigating the burden while Caring for America’s Quiet Professionals and facilitating their return to active duty or a successful transition to civilian life. The GBF’s mission is delivered through the administration of six programs and services.
Show your support by purchasing the gear below. 25% of the sales price will be donated to Green Beret Foundation!
You can also visit the GBF website here to learn more about what they do.
- Regular Survival Bracelet™-Green Beret Foundation Logo $ 29.99
- Light Duty Survival Bracelet™-Green Beret Foundation Logo $ 29.99
- Wide Survival Bracelet™-Green beret Foundation Logo $ 32.99
- Key Fob-Green beret Foundation Logo $ 19.95
- Gear Tag-Green Beret Foundation Logo $ 12.95
- Neck ID Lanyard-Green Beret Foundation Logo $ 21.95
- Necklace-Green Beret Foundation Logo $ 29.95