Apple Watch Strap - Leather
Survival Straps® Apple Watch Straps are now available in leather! This gives your watch a very cool upscale yet rugged look. Think Indiana Jones cool! They are built with approximately 12' of high quality leather cord and the highest quality stainless steel Apple Watch adapters. This gives the strap a perfect fit to your Apple Watch and looks like it came right out of the Apple factory. Give your Apple Watch some serious style!
- This strap is available with the original pattern or the wide fish tail design. It will get better with time as it softens up and the leather takes on a nice patina.
- Survival Straps Paracord Watch Straps are available for both the 38mm or 42mm sized Apple Watch.
- Compatible with Apple Watch series 1, 2 & 3.
- We have recently changed our adapters to a NEW improved version. This second version is a solid piece molded without screws for an extremely secure connection. Our stainless steel Apple Watch adapters are woven into each strap end. This allows the straps to attach seamlessly to your apple watch. The fit is perfect and looks like it came right from the Apple factory. They are the real deal and not a cheap imitation. Available in black or silver.
- The body of the watch strap is made from approximately 12' of high quality leather cordage. Again, this is the real deal and not some cheap imitation.
- The Closure is the highest quality marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle - It is as tough as it gets.. It will never break or rust and it will last forever.
- Nylon 6-6 shackle closure is also available.
- We build the watch strap for your wrist size but the stainless shackle has 3 size adjustments for comfort.
- Great for both men and women.
- Available in black or vintage brown leather.
- Made in America!
- Apple Watch is NOT included with this purchase.
These are custom made-to-order products. Orders with standard shipping typically ship within 3 to 4 business days. With standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days after you place your order. However, please keep in mind these are hand made and that periodically there will be delays due to order volume.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.