Lat/Long Leather Bracelet
- The Latitude Longitude Leather Bracelet is an awesome keepsake piece to commemorate a special place or occasion near and dear to your heart.
To find your coordinates to be engraved, simply google "find GPS coordinates" and visit any of the free finders. One we like to use is http://www.whatsmygps.com. Simply visit this site and enter the address and it will give you the coordinates. You want to provide us with the DMS numbers. To select the degree symbol (°) when entering your DMS numbers, please replace it by selecting the asterisk symbol (*) on your keyboard. We'll make the conversion for you!
***Due to the customization of this product we cannot exchange due to submitted coordinate errors. Please ensure the coordinates submitted on your order are exactly the way you would like them engraved. If there are any changes to be made, or if you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
- We can engrave GPS coordinates of places that are special to you such as: Where you were married, your favorite travel spot, the place you call home, where your child was born...the possibilities are endless. We can also engrave things such as birthdays, anniversaries, and memorial dates.
- The mixed materials used to build the Lat/Long Bracelet work very well together for a casual look that can be worn every day with any outfit. Wear them at work and transition into the evening from office to date seamlessly.
- The body of the bracelet is made from genuine leather which is very comfortable to wear 24 hours a day.
- The black magnetic clasp is built using super high quality marine grade stainless steel. This barrel-shaped clasp makes the bracelet very easy to put on and take off. It is 100% secure while at the same time very easy to remove.
- This bracelet is waterproof, rust proof, will never chip, fade or break. It is pretty much indestructible!
- Available in half sizes for a custom fit.
- Made in the USA.
Get the Perfect Size
Here at Survival Straps® we custom build each piece of gear based on your exact wrist measurement. We want the size of your wrist, not the length you would like the bracelet. To ensure a perfect fit, we ask that you follow these 4 steps closely:
- Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn’t any slack. Keep in mind this doesn’t need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
- Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true wrist size. Order this exact wrist size when checking out.
- Order this exact wrist size when checking out.
- If you are in-between sizes, round down to the nearest size. Please remember not to compensate for slack as we do that here in-house based on your true size.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.