- The NEW Leather Bracelet is a very cool and rugged, yet classy bracelet with serious style that will only get better with time. Our super talented craftsman have knocked it out of the park with this one! If you like leather accessories, you are going to love this look.
- Built with high quality leather.
- They are made with natural leather which means your bracelet will patina and take on it's own character like your favorite pair of jeans or an old leather jacket..
- The leather bracelet is very comfortable to wear all day every day. They are extremely soft against the skin.
- The size of the bracelet is in between our light duty and regular bracelet. We use the light duty shackle closures which keeps them an ideal size for both men and women.
- The stainless closure is a load bearing marine grade stainless steel shackle that adjusts on your wrist and is guaranteed to never rust or break.
- The nylon 6-6 closure contains no metal and is made of nylon. It is super tough, black and stealth. It also adjusts on your wrist.
- A break-away safety feature is included with every bracelet. If your bracelet gets hung up on something, it will break away from your wrist.
- This is a natural leather product. No two products will be exactly the same. Each bracelet will take on a character of its own.
- MADE IN AMERICA! More specifically, right here in North Florida by our amazing craftsman.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.