Light Duty Apple Watch Strap (Most Popular For Women)
Survival Straps® Light Duty Paracord Apple Watch Straps are a slimmed down version of our original watch strap. They are built utilizing only the outer sheath of our authentic military paracord, making them thinner and lighter than the original. We also use our light duty sized shackle for the closure which is available in stainless or black nylon 6-6. The light duty watch strap is preferred by most women. However, many men like this size as well. We also use the highest quality stainless steel Apple Watch adapters. This gives the strap a perfect fit to your Apple Watch. It looks like it came right out of the Apple factory. You can have multiple straps in multiple colors. It literally takes about 10 seconds to change straps for new looks to match you outfit or your mood!
- Survival Straps Light Duty Apple Watch Straps are available for both the 38mm or 42mm sized Apple Watch.
- Compatible with the series 1, 2 & 3 Apple Watch.
- We have recently changed our adapters to a NEW improved version. This second version is a solid piece molded without screws for an extremely secure connection. Our stainless steel Apple Watch adapters are woven into each strap end. This allows the straps to attach seamlessly to your apple watch. The fit is perfect and looks like it came right from the Apple factory. They are the real deal and not a cheap imitation. Available in black or silver.
- The body of the watch strap is made from approximately 12' of authentic, super strong, military issue 250# test LIGHT DUTY paracord. This means that only the outer sheath of the paracord us used to build the strap making it thinner, lighter and overall less bulky than the original.
- The Closure is the highest quality marine grade 316 stainless steel light duty shackle. It perfectly matches the light duty cord and It is as tough as it gets.. It will never break or rust and it will last forever. There is also a nylon 6-6 version of this clasp available in black if you do not want the stainless steel.
- We build the watch strap for your wrist size but the shackle closure has 3 size adjustments for comfort.
- Great for both men and women.
- Available in over 40 colors including two tone.
- Made in America!
- Apple Watch is NOT included with this purchase.
These are custom made-to-order products. Orders with standard shipping typically ship within 5 to 7 business days. With standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 10-15 business days after you place your order. Please keep in mind these are hand made and that periodically there will be delays due to order volume.
These are custom made-to-order products. Orders with standard shipping typically ship within 3 to 4 business days. With standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days after you place your order. However, please keep in mind these are hand made and that periodically there will be delays due to order volume.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.