Survival Straps™ Watch Straps are tough and very unique. They are meant for larger style men's dive watches. Instead of a traditional buckle, they utilize an adjustable marine grade stainless steel shackle assembly for attachment purposes. We build them to your wrist size, but there are 3 holes for adjustment to get it comfortable on your wrist. Our Watch Straps use a pull through design so you will not lose your watch due to a pin failure. Put on a Survival Watch Strap today to give your watch a completely new tactical personality.
The Watch Straps have the following features:
- The body of the watch strap is made from approximately 12' of authentic, super strong, military issue 550# test paracord. This is the real deal and not some cheap imitation.
- If You Use It, We Replace It Policy - All our gear is designed so that in an emergency situation, you can unravel the watch strap and deploy the paracord for use. Don't hesitate to unravel your Survival Strap. If you do use your Survival Strap, simply send us your story and a picture of how it was used, and we will send you a new one, free of charge. All you pay is shipping.
- The Closure is the highest quality marine grade 316 stainless steel adjustable shackle. It has 3 pin holes so you can loosen or tighten the strap on your wrist. The shackle closure is as tough as it gets... It will never break or rust and it will last forever. Available as a screw pin or a clevis pin. Please see the pictures for details.
- If you don't like stainless, we have a tough nylon side release buckle as an option.
- We build the watch strap for your wrist size but the stainless shackle has 3 size adjustments for comfort.
- Great for both men and women.
- Available in over 40 colors including two tone.
- Made in America!
- Stamped In Steel - Survival Straps™ is stamped into our stainless shackle closure. Just so you know who's got your back!!!
- Width of Regular Watch Straps - The Regular Survival Watch are approximately 1" wide and fit watches with a lug width of 22 - 26 mm.
Will The Survival Strap Watch Strap Fit My Watch?
The Survival Straps Watch Strap can fit most faces with lug widths of 22mm (to clarify those are the pins running North and South of the Watch Face). The band does fit better on a larger watch suited for diving or hiking. We have found many other watch face styles that have fit our watch Straps, simply be sure that the detachable pins are straight, and there is enough room for the Para Cord to fit between the pins and the watch face.
Some of the most popular and effective watch faces to use for our watch bands are Timex, Luminox, Suunto, Rolex, Seiko & Citizen divers.
Due to the pin design, the popular Casio G Shock watches will not fit to our watch straps.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.