Regular Survival Bracelet - Hero Picture
More Product Information
- The Regular Survival Bracelet™ is expedition ready, super stylish and the size preferred by most men.
- Contains up to 15’ of super strong, AUTHENTIC, 550 test military spec paracord. This is not the same paracord you see sold in most stores. This is the same cordage used to rig military parachutes. It is the real deal.
- In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use. Make a tourniquet. Tie down a piece of equipment. Use it in however you need it.
- If you use it in an emergency, we’ll replace it for free in exchange for your story and the rights to publish it. All you pay is shipping.
- The stainless closure is a load bearing marine grade stainless steel shackle that adjusts on your wrist and is guaranteed to never rust or break.
- The nylon 6-6 closure contains no metal and is made of nylon. It is super tough, black and stealth. It also adjusts on your wrist.
- Logo – If one of our logo products is chosen, the logos themselves are as tough as the rest of the bracelet. They will not scratch, rust, fade or show fingerprints.
- Logo tag – The dog tag will match the closure chosen. If a stainless closure is chosen, the logo dog tag will be stainless. If a nylon 6-6 closure is chosen, the dog tag will be black nylon 6-6.
- A break-away safety feature is included with every bracelet. If your bracelet gets hung up on something, it will break away from your wrist.
- All our products are completely waterproof. They will not fade, mildew or rot.
-Hand wash with warm water and soap or detergent.
-Made in America!
Get the Perfect Size
1) Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn’t any slack. Keep in mind this doesn’t need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
2) Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true wrist size.
3) Order this exact wrist size when checking out, and you are good to go!
Side notes: If you are in-between sizes, round down to the nearest size. Please remember not to compensate for slack as we do that here in-house based on your true size. Lastly, if you have any questions for our team please shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a ring at 1-800-971-3360 and we will gladly walk through the steps with you.