White Diamond Helo Rescue Bracelet
- The Helo Rescue Bracelet is an extraordinary statement piece that has no equal. The look and quality of our bracelet rivals other bracelets you would find in a high end jewelry store that cost 3 times as much (and are not nearly as unique).
- The body is made from authentic 6mm cable used on the hoist mechanism on helicopters. It is put through a special refinement process where it is formed and treated with our nearly indestructible White Diamond coating.
- The White Diamond coating gives the bracelet an incredible look while also being extremely durable. It will last forever and show no signs of wear over time. This bracelet is as tough as it gets.
- The clasp is an exact detailed replica of an actual Helicopter Rescue Hook.
- Made from marine grade 316 brushed stainless steel.
- This bracelet is waterproof, rust proof, and will never fade or break. It is pretty much indestructible.
- The Rescue bracelet is extremely fashionable and versatile. It fits in as well with jeans and a t-shirt as it does in a suit and tie.
- Available in half sizes for a custom fit.
- The body can be slightly formed to your wrist to get the best fit.
- Made in the USA.
- US Patent No: US D737,720 S
- Buy with confidence. This is an extraordinary, high quality, statement piece. A custom bracelet of this quality and uniqueness in any jewelry store would cost 3 times as much. We sell direct to our customers and are able bring it to you for this great price.
- Sizing: To get the proper sizing, measure tightly around your wrist with no slack. The Helo Rescue Bracelets are custom made to fit your wrist. We will add the appropriate amount of length to your bracelet to ensure a comfortable fit. Do NOT add any additional length to your wrist measurement or your bracelet will be too big.
- Please keep in mind each Helo Rescue Bracelet is hand made to order. Due to high customer demand, orders placed now will ship in approximately 2 weeks.
This is the Helo Rescue Bracelet, inspired by all of our friends and family in the military who have spent a portion of their service in and out of helicopters. Survival Straps® has partnered with one of America's top, outside the box, jewelry designers to create this special piece of gear. The Rescue Bracelet is made from the actual cable and a replica of the hook used on the hoist mechanism found on most helicopters. This is an extremely high quality unique statement piece that has no equal!
The body of the Helo Rescue Bracelet is made from authentic 6mm cable used to hoist brave men and women in and out of helicopters. The cable is put through a special refinement process where it is formed by hand and then treated with a nearly indestructible coating. You can choose either the Black Diamond finish (for a stealth look) or White Diamond finish (for a bright stainless look). We designed the clasp to replicate the actual recovery hook on the hoist mechanism of a helicopter and the detail is outstanding. Made of 316 grade stainless steel, the Helo Rescue Bracelet will never rust, discolor, fade or break. This is one captivating and serious piece of custom jewelry that will last forever.
For the past 9 years, Survival Straps has manufactured the highest quality paracord products here in America. We have always believed in using the best materials and putting out the highest quality product. The Helo Rescue Bracelet is no exception and takes things to a whole new level. This is a true statement piece that will last forever and give you a lifetime of service.
What is Active Edge®
Where is Active Edge™ available?
Active Edge is exclusively available here at Survival Straps as an option on all our wearable products, at the full Active Edge website at Activeedgegear.com, and to the United States Department of Defense.
What is Active Edge™?
For Decades, doctors have prescribed pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT) to treat a variety of conditions. In fact, the FDA has approved PEMFT devices to help heal broken bones, heal wounds, and treat pain and tissue swelling. These devices work to reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and circulation, oxygenate blood and tissue, improve sleep quality and many other therapeutic benefits. But these benefits have always required the use of a machine. New technology from Active Edge™ is now enabling consumers to benefit from extremely low frequency treatments, "un-plugged", twenty four hours a day, simply by wearing a bracelet or necklace embedded with the technology.
Active Edge™ is the first technology capable of infusing and embedding electromagnetic frequencies into fabrics and other materials. Our technology has been tested at the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital, the United States Department of Defense labs, several medical professionals and in several independent labs.
Survival Straps® has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to this technology, a scientifically proven, cutting-edge, proprietary, frequency technology developed here in America. When you order Active Edge™ as an option for your product it will be treated by our proprietary process that EMBEDS extremely low frequencies into the product itself.
What does it do?
When you wear an Active Edge treated product, medical experts believe that our technology safely stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and gives an uptick in oxygen intake. This helps the body to perform at a more optimal level in many ways.
What are the benefits?
Over the past several years there have been clinical trials performed on over 2500 people between the ages of 18 and 82 years old. We are also currently engaged in several trials with United States Department of Defense who has replicated our test results. 90% of people tested experienced a significant increase in flexibility, endurance, strength and balance. Many people also report improved sleep and pain reduction from ailments like arthritis, headaches, and other aches and pains.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been zero negative side affects found within our clinical trials as well as in any of the military trials. In addition, Bureau Veritas, a worldwide accepted testing lab, has verified by standard test panel (6509)280-0040, that all standards and consumer protection regulations are passed. Our technology contains no toxins, allergens or harmful properties and is non-microbial. All tests comply with US and international testing regulations. However, we do not recommend that pregnant women and anyone with embedded electrical medical devices such as pacemakers use this technology. It has not been tested on these two groups of people.
Is it waterproof or washable?
Yes. The Active Edge treated products are still waterproof, washable and should last a lifetime, just like the non-treated products. The Active Edge™ treatment does not negatively affect the materials used in any way. The military paracord still has the same strength, look, feel, etc…
Is there more information?
Yes, we have a website dedicated exclusively to our Active Edge™ technology. Feel free to visit our Active Edge website to learn more.